The perfect bolthole: hidden away at the end of our 17th century farmhouse,
Hayloft is a special place to stay and offers the best features of a B & B with
the total privacy of your own home away from home. You have your own front door and can come and go as you please.
It’s bed and breakfast with a difference…
You’ll find a welcome tray waiting for you with a plentiful supply of tea, coffee and milk with cake or biscuits too.
In the morning just help yourself to the delicious continental breakfast we will have left in the little kitchen for your arrival.
There is a generous living room with dining table, large sofa, and a full bookcase for cosy evenings, relaxing in total privacy,
in front of the huge wood burning stove. The curved oak stairs take you up to the mezzanine bedroom and spacious bathroom with walk-in shower and deep bath.
Hayloft was originally the old hay store of this traditional Yorkshire farmhouse. The hay has long
gone and you will now find this guest annex a memorable place to stay. Tucked away in
the quiet hamlet of Hole Bottom, there’s a footpath outside the garden gate and the village
of Hebden with its pub and café only a 10 minute walk away. The lively village of Grassington
is 5 minutes away by car with a choice of places to shop and eat.
- Hayloft is available for weekends or short stays all year
- Arrival days normally Friday, Saturday or Monday – but please enquire.
- Hayloft is for 2 non-smoking adults only. Regret no pets allowed.
- Continental breakfast provided: bread, pastries, butter, jams, fruit juice and cereals
- Small kitchen for your convenience: fridge/freezer, dishwasher, hob and oven
- Wood burner – 2 large baskets of logs and kindling supplied. After that its £10 per wheelbarrow.
- Private car park shared with owners
- TV, DVD and Wifi
- Washing machine, iron and drying rack for that wet weather gear
- All cotton bed linen, towels and bathrobes provided
- Large selection of books, maps, guides and local information
- Your own walled garden with furniture in the warmer months
- A 10 minute walk to Hebden village with café and pub
- Selection of tea, coffee, milk and basic condiments
£120 per night – minimum 2 night stay in Jan, Feb, March, Oct, Nov and December
£120 per night - minimum 3 night stay in April, May, June, July, August and September
RECENT VISITOR COMMENTS
"We’ve had a wonderful time here – the place is perfect and we’ve had a great time exploring the local walks and pubs.
Lunch at the Old School House in Hebden was particularly good…. "
Harry and Ros, January 2017
"The Hayloft: so sympathetically renovated with a beautiful interior. Fabulous relaxing evenings spent in
front of the fire and long wintery walks without having to get into the car.
Above all, spotlessly clean and a warm welcome from Fiona. What a delight. "
Clare and Duncan, November 2016
"The Hayloft is pure luxury in every detail, but beautifully cosy and comfortable.
We love this tiny hamlet, the scenery is magnificent.
We would be quite comfortable to stay much, much longer. Thank you Fiona and family
for making such a lovely place to be and adding to our memorable wedding and honeymoon."
Sarah and Matt, June 2015
"We would like to thank you Fiona for a beautiful stay in the gorgeous Hayloft.
Beautiful to wake up to autumn colours and sounds each morning as we lit the fire and enjoyed a
Yorkshire brew! The Hayloft absolutely completed our wedding and we will remember it with the fondest of memories."
John and Hannah, October 2016