Hayloft has a spacious living room with dining table, large sofa and a full bookcase for cosy evenings in front of the large wood burning stove.
The curved oak staircase takes you up to the mezzanine bedroom and spacious bathroom with walk-in shower and deep bath.
Hayloft was originally the old hay store of this traditional Yorkshire farmhouse.
The hay has long gone and you will now find this guest annex a memorable place to stay.
Tucked away in the quiet hamlet of Hole Bottom, there’s a footpath outside the garden gate and the village of
Hebden with its pub and café only a 10 minute walk away.
The larger village of Grassington is 5 minutes
away by car or a beautiful 40 minute walk over the hills and has a choice of places to shop and eat.
- Hayloft is available for weekends or short stays all year
- Arrival days normally Friday, Saturday or Monday – but please enquire.
- Hayloft is for 2 non-smoking adults only. Regret no pets allowed.
- Continental breakfast provided: bread, pastries, butter, jams, fruit juice and cereals
- Small kitchen for your convenience: fridge/freezer, dishwasher, hob and oven
- Wood burner – 2 large baskets of logs and kindling supplied. After that its £10 per wheelbarrow.
- Private car park shared with owners
- TV, DVD and Wifi
- Washing machine, iron and drying rack for that wet weather gear
- All cotton bed linen, towels and bathrobes provided
- Large selection of books, maps, guides and local information
- Your own walled garden with furniture in the warmer months
- A 10 minute walk to Hebden village with café and pub
- Selection of tea, coffee, milk and basic condiments
£130 per night
3 night weekend £390
RECENT VISITOR COMMENTS
"We’ve had a wonderful time here – the place is perfect and we’ve had a great time exploring the local walks and pubs.
Lunch at the Old School House in Hebden was particularly good…. "
Harry and Ros, January 2017
"The Hayloft: so sympathetically renovated with a beautiful interior. Fabulous relaxing evenings spent in
front of the fire and long wintery walks without having to get into the car.
Above all, spotlessly clean and a warm welcome from Fiona. What a delight. "
Clare and Duncan, November 2016
"The Hayloft is pure luxury in every detail, but beautifully cosy and comfortable.
We love this tiny hamlet, the scenery is magnificent.
We would be quite comfortable to stay much, much longer. Thank you Fiona and family
for making such a lovely place to be and adding to our memorable wedding and honeymoon."
Sarah and Matt, June 2015
"We would like to thank you Fiona for a beautiful stay in the gorgeous Hayloft.
Beautiful to wake up to autumn colours and sounds each morning as we lit the fire and enjoyed a
Yorkshire brew! The Hayloft absolutely completed our wedding and we will remember it with the fondest of memories."
John and Hannah, October 2016